FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Farm to Feet Men's Greensboro Lightweight Sport 3/4 Crew Sock
Farm to Feet® Men's Greensboro 3/4 Crew multisport sock doesn't care whether you want it for style or function – it'll bring both, no questions asked. This high-coverage sports sock features comfort compression from the Achilles through the arch for a secure, supportive fit, with full-density internal cushioning for improved wicking and shock absorption. Lightweight, breathable, naturally antibacterial 100% US-grown Merino Wool keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter, thanks to its proven temperature-regulating properties.
- U.S. Merino Wool Merino: soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter; sourced 100% U.S. grown Merino Wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone: shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep won’t interfere with low-volume shoes
- Full-Density Cushioning: features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks
- Seamless Toe Closure: advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Comfort Compression: circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Durability Assured: reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Recommended care: to ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
- Made in USA
- Medium fits Shoe Size: 6 - 8.5
- Large fits Shoe Size: 9 - 11.5
- XL fits Shoe Size: 12 - 14.5
|Fabric||50% U.S. Merino Wool, 46% U.S. Nylon, 4% U.S. Spandex|
Style Number: 8561
The Farm to Feet supply chain is completely within the U.S. This allows them to ensure the highest quality of materials are used in their socks, while also having as little impact on the environment as possible. Their wool yarn is sourced from American Sheep Industry ranches located throughout the western United States. Once sheared, the wool is transported to the east coast and is processed into yarn within 300 miles of our sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. It doesnt get much better than that to go from the Farm to Feet!
Additionally, Farm To Feet goes a step beyond its completely American wool supply chain to also source all its nylon, elastic, packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically thus making Farm To Feet 100% American.