FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Farm to Feet Men's Cokeville Tree Midweight Crew Sock
Cokeville, Wyoming is home to Roberts Ranch, one of many sheep farms supplying Farm To Feet® with the 100% US-grown merino wool that makes socks like the Cokeville so comfortable in all types of weather. This medium-weight crew sock has boot-friendly top-to-toe cushioning along the instep and up the shaft, plus a wilderness-inspired tree motif that will make you feel like you're home on the range, even in the heart of the city.
- U.S. Merino Wool: soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter; sourced 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms
- Outer Nylon Plaiting: a more traditional sock construction technique that produces classic linear patterns and heather textures, outer nylon plaiting knits the stretch yarns in the outer layers of the sock and the body yarn on the inside; reinforcing yarns woven into the stretch shell increase durability, while wool fibers sit closer to the skin for maximum insulation
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone: cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel; reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep won’t interfere with low-volume shoes
- Full-Density Cushioning: a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact; faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks
- Seamless Toe Closure: advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Comfort Compression Circumferential: compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Durability Assured: reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Recommended care: to ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
- Medium fits Shoe Size: 6 - 8.5
- Large fits Shoe Size: 9 - 11.5
|Fabric||75% U.S. Merino Wool, 24% U.S. Nylon, 1% U.S. Spandex®|
Style Number: 8578
The Farm to Feet supply chain is completely within the U.S. This allows them to ensure the highest quality of materials are used in their socks, while also having as little impact on the environment as possible. Their wool yarn is sourced from American Sheep Industry ranches located throughout the western United States. Once sheared, the wool is transported to the east coast and is processed into yarn within 300 miles of our sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. It doesnt get much better than that to go from the Farm to Feet!
Additionally, Farm To Feet goes a step beyond its completely American wool supply chain to also source all its nylon, elastic, packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically thus making Farm To Feet 100% American.