FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 03/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Darn Tough Vermont Men's Unstandard Stripe Light Cushion Crew Sock
No slipping, no bunching, no bull— inspired by summit bids, built for the commute. Darn Tough® Vermont Men's Unstandard Stripe combines legendary hike features with our lightest wearing yarn and a splash of style.
- Merino Wool: the ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- Performance Fit: no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: unprecedented durability and unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: pulls moisture away from skin; fast drying
- All Weather Performance: cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: repels bacteria and odor
- Guaranteed For Life: no strings, no conditions, for life
- Light Cushion: light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot
- Crew Sock Height: a classic, versatile height that hugs the calf; a sock drawer staple
- Still made in Vermont, USA
- Medium fits Men's shoe sizes 8 - 9.5
- Large fits Men's shoe sizes 10 - 12
- XL fits Men's shoe sizes 12.5 - 14.5
|Fabric||53% Nylon, 44% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra® Spandex|
Style Number: 1696
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.