FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Men's Line Logo Ridge Stripe Uprisal Sweatpant
Patagonia® Men's Line Logo Ridge Stripe Uprisal 100% Recycled Polyester and Cotton Sweatpants are made with 26 plastic bottles and 0.8 pounds of Cotton scrap, using 95% less water and producing 53% less CO2 compared to conventional Cotton sweatpants.
- 100% Recycled Knit fleece with a brushed interior and natural stretch
- Simple pull-on sweatpants with an elasticized waistband, adjustable drawstring and side-entry front pockets
- Classic tapered styling with elasticized cuffs holds in warmth
- Patagonia® original art PVC- and Phthalate-Free screen-print inks
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Mexico
- Regular Fit
|Fabric||11.5 oz. 55% Postconsumer Recycled Polyester, 45% Recycled Cotton Knit Fleece with brushed back|
|Weight||19.35 oz. (549 g)|
Style Number: 26504