FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40-CFM on front; 130-CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the back of arms and side-and-back panel manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk cuff with stretch knit and discreet thumb-slot to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
- Slim Fit
|Lining||2 oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain-weave|
|Fabric||Knit panels: 6.3 oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control|
|Weight||286 g (10.1 oz)|
|Insulation||40g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation|
Style Number: 84345
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.