FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Insulated Vest
Sometimes shiver-proof protection comes in small packages - like Patagonia® Men's Nano Puff® Vest. It punches above its weight, trapping your heat with PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco—with 55% postconsumer recycled content—wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The vest has a shaped fit and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort. Other fine points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) that doubles as a stuffsack.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco - water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper with wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Regular Fit
|Weight||8 oz. (227 g)|
|Fabric||1.4 oz. 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation||60 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)|
|Lining||1.4 oz. 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
Style Number: 84242
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.