FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 07/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket
Sleek, packable and unpretentious, Patagonia® Men's trusted Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric with waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection for rainy-day reliability.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% Recycled Nylon face fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Regular Fit
|Weight||343 g (12.1 oz)|
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
Style Number: 83802
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.