FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Helly Hansen Men's Roc Jacket
Sharp lines and a masculine enhanced design personifies Helly Hansen® Men's Roc fully insulated performance ski jacket. You will feel and look fast and strong in this piece, it has a 4-way stretch Helly Tech® Professional waterproof and highly breathable fabric and so you don´t have to worry about what temperature it is outside. The highly innovative H²Flow™™ system turbocharging mechanical venting keeps you dry, warm or cool depending on the inside. Premium ski features including stretch powder skirt, stretch lining and wrist gaitors are added for your comfort.
- Helly Tech® Professional 2 ply fabric construction
- 2 way mechanical stretch
- Fully seam sealed
- Fully insulated
- H²Flow™ System mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- YKK® Aquaguard® water resistant zippers
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Primaloft® Black Insulation Hi-Loft 80g in body
- Primaloft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft 60g in sleeves
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated arms and elbows for superior fit
- Snap away stretch powder skirt
- Detachable helmet compatible and adjustable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets
- Chest pocket
- Wrist gaitors with thumb hole
- Internal pockets for goggles, with goggle shammy and electronics
- Ski-pass pocket
|Fabric||Helly Tech® Protection 2-ply construction|
|Insulation||PrimaLoft® Black 80 g in body; Silver 60 g in sleeves|
Style Number: 65520
Utilizing coarse linen and linseed oil, and employing the help of his wife, Helly was able to develop some of the first waterproof clothing pieces. His hard work met with great success and after his death in 1914, his son took over the company and continued in the tradition of delivering high-quality utility wear while continually researching and implementing cutting-edge techniques.
Over the years, Helly Hansen has developed several new fabrics as well as a 3-layer system of dressing that has since been perfected by the company. Layering is about performing longer and harder and by providing base layers, thermals and outerwear gear that work in unison, users are kept comfortable and dry all day.
Helly Hansen works hard so you can play harder.