FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 03/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Oakley GasCan Sunglasses
Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. The look is so unique, Oakley® customized their corporate logo just for these sunglasses.
Lightweight O Matter® frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics®, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and the Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid geometry - two lenses cut from single toric shield
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
- Frame color: Polished Black
- Lens width: 60mm
- Bridge width: 15mm
- Lens height: 35mm
- Temple arm length: 128mm
- Best for medium to bright light
- Excellent all-purpose lens
- Offers truer color perception in sunny conditions
- Protection index: 2
- Light transmission: 18%
From there, Oakley went on to introduce the O/Frame® goggles, Eyeshades®, and the O/Frame MX®. With innovation such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®), Plutonite® lenses, and the perfect blend of new technology with science and art, Oakley's longevity in the world of performance gear is secure.
|Description||Face size||Tint||Lens material||Price|
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Canada.
Oakley GasCan Sunglasses