FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 06/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Arc'teryx Men's Fission Mitten
- GORE-TEX® XCR® Technology waterproof, breathable
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- DWR treated nylon inner cuff sheds snow and moisture
- Removable wrist leash
- Elasticated back of the wrist that self adjusts to trap heat
- Pull to open/pull to close gauntlet
- Finger-mounted clip-in loop enables mittens to be attached to a carabiner with finger-tips facing up, eliminating snow-fill
|Fabric||GORE-TEX® XCR® Technology Fortius 1.0™ 84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m²|
|Insulation||100g and 133g Primaloft® Silver synthetic|
|Palm||100g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control|
Style Number: 16168
Located in the Canadian Coast mountain wilderness, Arcteryx® is a technical high-performance outerwear and equipment company with a relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance with a driving purpose to create apparel and gear that gives users the confidence to perform at the point of extreme need.
Named for ARCHAEOPTERYX LITHOGRAPHICA, the first reptile to take a bold evolutionary leap by developing feathers for flight. Arcteryx is evolution in action.