FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck Baselayer Shirt
Patagonia® Men's most versatile baselayer Capilene® Midweight Zip-Neck hits the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance so you can wear this piece alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Constructed with Polartec® Power Grid® fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as trapping warmth.
Fabrics have Recycled Polyester content and are treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing, and because it’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth
- Breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Locker loop for hang-drying
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Drop tail for more coverage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Slim Fit
|Fabric||Solid: 4.4 oz. (150 g) Polartec® Power Grid® 100% Polyester (93% Recycled) double knit; Stripes: 5.2 oz. (176 g) Polartec Power Grid 100% Polyester (41% Recycled) double knit|
|Weight||7.5 oz (213 g)|
Style Number: 44447
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.