FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 03/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck Baselayer Long-Sleeve Shirt
Patagonia® Men's most versatile baselayer: warm, breathable and with Polygiene® permanent odor control for daily use. The Capilene® Midweight Zip-Neck hits the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance so you can wear this piece alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Drop tail for more coverage
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Slim Fit
|Fabric||4.4 oz. Polartec® Power Grid® 100% Polyester (93% Recycled) Double Knit|
|Weight||213 g (7.5 oz)|
Style Number: 44446
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.