FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Hot Chillys Men's Micro-Elite Chamois Crew-Neck Baselayer Top
- ME Chamois under arms and cuffs for a closer fit and increased performance
- Zip pocket on left sleeve
- Extended cuffs with thumbholes
- MTF (Moisture Transfer Fibers): Hot Chillys® exclusive MTF technology moves moisture away from your body, keeping you warm, dry, and comfortable
- Bio-Silver® anti-microbial treatment uses state of the art technology with intimately blended yarns to prohibit odor-causing bacteria; fabric incorporates non-abrasive, soft-feeling yarns with permanent, silver-based properties to help trap and eliminate body odor
- UPF rated 40+ (97.5% - 99+% protection from ultraviolet radiation)
- Rated 10 on Hot Chillys® Warmth Factor Thermometer - products with a warmth factor between 9 and 10 are warmest, mountain-weight products designed for excellent moisture management in the most extremely cold conditions.
- Excellent as a second layer to wear over top of other base layer products when it's really cold
- Recommended care: machine wash in cold water on the delicate cycle; tumble dry on low and remove promptly; do not bleach or iron
|Fabric||Micro-Elite Chamois moisture-wicking, anti-microbial|
Style Number: HC9909
When founded in 1985, Hot Chillys® revolutionized the ski market with performance ski "warm wear" incorporating fabric technologies previously found primarily in running apparel.
Today, Hot Chillys offers both body fit and relaxed fit performance apparel featuring the moisture management and high tech fabrications available for every season and activity, whether snowboarding, climbing, skiing, snowshoeing, cycling, running or indoor fitness classes at the gym.