FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Under Armour Men's UA ColdGear Compression Legging Baselayer
Under Armour® Men's ColdGear® is the first layer you put on every time the mercury dips. It's lightweight and fits comfortably next-to-skin, wicks away sweat, and keeps you amazingly warm. If you work out when it's cold, you better do it in ColdGear® Armour.
- Dual-layer Polyester stretch fabric with an ultra-warm, brushed interior and a smooth, fast-drying exterior
- Stretch-mesh gusset and inseam panels provide strategic ventilation
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Material wicks sweat and dries really fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Smooth, chafe-free flat seam construction
- Engineered elastic waistband with ARMOUR wordmark
- Compression: ultra-tight, second-skin fit for a locked-in feel
|Fabric||87% Polyester, 13% Elastane|
Style Number: 1320812
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.