Arborwear Men's Tech Double Thick Pullover
- Class 3
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010
- 2 layers of 300g polyester stretch fleece
- Vertical, recessed handwarmer pouch
- Added Teflon® fabric protector repels most water and oil-based liquids
- Snap neck, gusseted arms
- 3M stretch reflective tape for maximum visibility
- 2 tone with high visibility yellow and black bottom
- Oversized, 3-piece hood
|Fabric||300 g 2-layer Polyester fleece with Teflon® coating|
Style Number: 820440
Arborwear's solution was to marry the two and make a comfortable canvas work pant that you could actually move in. A pant that fit well, held up on the job, and cost less than a case of bar oil. After many prototypes and on-the-job testing, they finally made some pants they liked. Truth is, they found other folks liked them too - not just arborists. The features that make Arborwear's clothes great for tree work are the same for any demanding work environment or lifestyle.
Making honest, hardworking clothing remains Arborwear's passion. Each innovative, free-moving design is made using heavy-duty fabrics. Products aren't tested in a fancy lab. They're tested personally, from the tops of trees and dragging brush on the ground. The result is something you can trust day in and day out.