Arborwear Men's RAC Calf Wrap Style Chainsaw Chaps
- UL Approved, Meets ASTM F1897-2008 Standard Specifications
- 6-layer blocking material
- 1680 Denier Heavy Duty Nylon with PU Coating and DWR for water resistance
- Heavy Duty buckles withstand stress and cold
- Patented Daisy Fit™ Strap System for a customized fit or strap and buckle replacement U.S. Pat. No. 9,265,291
- 180° of leg protection above knees, 360° lower leg protection
- Stretch, adjustable, trim-to-fit waist belt fits up to 48" waist
- Regular inseam from 30" - 32"
- Stretch straps for all day comfort
|Fabric||1680 Denier Heavy Duty Nylon with PU Coating and DWR for Water Resistance|
|Inseam||Regular 30" - 32"|
Style Number: 820101R
Arborwear's solution was to marry the two and make a comfortable canvas work pant that you could actually move in. A pant that fit well, held up on the job, and cost less than a case of bar oil. After many prototypes and on-the-job testing, they finally made some pants they liked. Truth is, they found other folks liked them too - not just arborists. The features that make Arborwear's clothes great for tree work are the same for any demanding work environment or lifestyle.
Making honest, hardworking clothing remains Arborwear's passion. Each innovative, free-moving design is made using heavy-duty fabrics. Products aren't tested in a fancy lab. They're tested personally, from the tops of trees and dragging brush on the ground. The result is something you can trust day in and day out.