Wigwam Men's At Work Double Duty Sock - 2/pk
- Odor Guard® Antimicrobial treated
- Elasticized 1x1 mock rib stay-put top
- Fully cushioned foot
- Long wearing sole
- Olefin reinforced foot bottom, heel, toe and Achilles cradle
- Crew length
- Made in USA
- Sold only as a 2 pair pack
- Medium 8-1/2:11 fits Men's shoe size 5-9.5
- Large 10-13 fits Men's shoe size 9-12
- XL 13-15 fits Men's shoe size 12-15
|Fabric||35% Wool, 35% Acrylic, 23% Stretch Nylon, 7% Olefin|
Style Number: S1350
Led for years by members of the Chesebro family of Sheyboygan, Wisconsin, the company's early offerings included a wide variety of woolen products including socks, sweaters (think the ever-popular "letter" sweater), caps, mittens, anklets, calfettes (they covered ladies' calves!) and, if you can believe it, the woolen swimming suit.
In the 1950s, due to the popularity of their Wigwam line of socks, the company officially became Wigwam Mills, Inc. Since that time, the company has outfitted the feet of golf champions, tennis champions, mountaineers, and even comedian Jerry Lewis, who has faithfully worn Wigwam socks since 1975.
With the introduction of such high-performace socks as the Ultimax®, the INgenious®, and a Merino wool line, Wigwam is posed to be a giant in the land of socks for many years to come.