J.B. Field's Men's 30 Below Classic Icelandic Sock
The fiber is a blend of Merino wool and nylon providing natural softness and warmth. X-Hi cushion offers warmth and protection while the full terry gives it added insulation.
- Soft and warm pre-shrunk new wool
- Anti-Odor-Protect Guard inhibits growth of odor causing bacteria
- For winter use -30 degrees Celsius
- Height: 12" medium, 13" large
- Full cushion
- Machine washable
- Sock size 8 1/2 - 11 = Women's Shoe Size 5 - 9, Men's Shoe Size 4 - 8
- Sock size 10 - 13 = Women's Shoe Size 9 - 13, Men's Shoe Size 8 - 12
|Fabric||70% preshrunk wool, 30% nylon|
Style Number: 8039, 8030
It was originally set up to manufacture socks designed for the logging industry, but now focuses mainly on outdoor adventure socks. They produce socks for any and every activity under various labels, also covering a wide variety of medical conditions such as diabetic and compression socks.