Darn Tough Vermont Men's Full Cushioned Boot Sock
Darn Tough Vermont® Men's Full Cushioned Boot Sock has high density cushioning surrounds the foot and shin for extra comfort. Naturally moisture wicking custom shrink treated Merino wool will keep your feet dry as you trek through the wilderness.
- High density cushion on foot and shin
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Ribbing above the ankle insures a proper fit
- Shrink treated Merino wool blend
- Elastic support at arch
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam
- Full-cushioned leg, wide ribbed
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Medium fits Men's shoe sizes 6 - 8.5
- Large fits Men's shoe sizes 9 - 11.5
- XL fits Men's shoe sizes 12 +
Recommended Sock Care:
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Fabric||69% merino wool, 27% nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex|
Style Number: 1405
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.