Darn Tough Vermont Men's Vertex Coolmax Ultra-Light Cushion 1/4 Sock
For breathable, moisture-wicking comfort for your daily run, wear Darn Tough® Vermont Men's Vertex Coolmax® Ultra-Light Cushion 1/4 Sock. Legendary performance fit with ultra-light cushioning along the bottom of the foot offers comfort without the bulk. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters.
- Performance Fit: no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: unprecedented durability and unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: pulls moisture away from skin - fast drying
- All Weather Performance: cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor
- Coolmax®: engineered to move moisture away from your skin and dry fast in warm conditions
- Ultra-Light: lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock
- 1/4 Sock Height: sits just above the ankle - “just right” height that’s fast and light - great for low-cut hikers and running shoes
- Still made in Vermont
- Guaranteed for life
- Medium fits Men's shoe sizes 8 - 9.5
- Large fits Men's shoe sizes 10 - 12
- XL fits Men's shoe sizes 12 +
Recommended Sock Care:
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Fabric||55% Nylon, 40% Coolmax® Polyester, 5% Lycra® Spandex|
Style Number: 1773
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.