Darn Tough Vermont Men's Standard Issue Crew Sock
- Naturally breathable Merino wool and nylon stretch blend
- High density cushioning on foot bottom
- Non-cushioned leg, wide ribbed
- Open weave on top of foot
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Elastic support around the arch
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam
- Mid-calf height
- Medium fits Men's shoe sizes 6 - 8.5
- Large fits Men's shoe sizes 9 - 11.5
- XL fits Men's shoe sizes 12 +
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Fabric||67% Merino Wool, 29% nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex|
Style Number: 1474
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.