Darn Tough Vermont Men's Special Edition Appalachian Trail Micro Crew Cushion Sock
Darn Tough Vermont® Men's Special Edition Appalachian Trail Micro Crew Socks support the Appalachian Trail Conservancy's outdoor education programs and maintenance of America's first national scenic trail. Now that feels darn good.
- Merino Wool: ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all seasons
- Performance Fit: no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: pulls moisture away from skin for fast drying
- All Weather Performance: cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: repels bacteria and odor
- True Seamless™: undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Mid-level cushion density under foot
- Micro Crew Height: a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height that peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot
- Medium fits Men's shoe sizes 6 - 8.5
- Large fits Men's shoe sizes 9 - 11.5
- XL fits Men's shoe sizes 12 +
Recommended Sock Care:
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont® socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Fabric||61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex|
Style Number: 1956
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.