Under Armour Men's ColdGear Reactor Hybrid Jacket
The hybrid design gives you the perfect balance of warmth and mobility. On top of that, Under Armour® Men's Reactor Hybrid is their exclusive adaptive insulation that traps heat when you're still but cools off when you get moving.
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- ColdGear® Reactor adapts to your activity level for the right breathability and warmth for what you're doing
- Lofty insulation with a unique quilting pattern that traps heat, but still allows air to flow so you don't feel stifled
- Stretch-fleece side and underarm panels allow greater mobility
- UA's exclusive MagZip closure clicks and holds together for easy, struggle-free zipping
- Warm, secure zip hand pockets and interior chest pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Chin guard
- Packs easily into chest pocket
- Fitted: next-to-skin without the squeeze
Style Number: 1303060
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.