Arc'teryx Men's Tauri Gore-Tex Jacket
Bringing both midlayer warmth and GORE-TEX® protection, Arc'teryx® Men's Tauri Jacket is a single-layer solution for backcountry descents and rest phases in cold, stormy conditions. Breathable N40p-X 2L GORE-TEX sheds snow and wind, and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation delivers thermal performance without cold spots. Lighter and more packable than conventional layering systems, the Tauri has a full set of features including a helmet-compatible StormHood™, articulated construction, pit zips, and powder skirt.
- Waterproof, breathable and windproof GORE-TEX®
- Coreloft™ insulated
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable, insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ pit zippers
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Cohaesive™ hem adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Internal zippered pocket
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Low profile powder skirt
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
|Insulation||Coreloft™ Continuous 90 (90g/m²)|
|Fabric||N40p-X 2L GORE-TEX®|
|Weight||680 g (1 lb. 8 oz.)|
Style Number: 17924
Located in the Canadian Coast mountain wilderness, Arcteryx® is a technical high-performance outerwear and equipment company with a relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance with a driving purpose to create apparel and gear that gives users the confidence to perform at the point of extreme need.
Named for ARCHAEOPTERYX LITHOGRAPHICA, the first reptile to take a bold evolutionary leap by developing feathers for flight. Arcteryx is evolution in action.