Arc'teryx Men's Kyanite Jacket
The highly versatile Arc'teryx® Men's Kyanite Jacket performs as midlayer or standalone, and functions across a range of activities. Delivering warmth, mobility and moisture management, Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro allows airflow for thermal regulation and has a durable nylon face for abrasion resistance. The fabric’s four-way stretch combines with articulated patterning and gusseted underarms for exceptional freedom of movement, and the women’s specific trim fit hugs the body and layers easily under a shell.
- Air permeable
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Brushed fleece interior
- Hem, cuffs and collar bound with Tanica™ stretch fabric
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Collar height provides coverage when worn without a hardshell
- Chin guard
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Breathable, mesh-lined pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Trim Fit for baselayer or light mid-layer use
|Fabric||Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro - 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% elastane|
|Weight||12.9 oz (365 g)|
Style Number: 18942
Located in the Canadian Coast mountain wilderness, Arcteryx® is a technical high-performance outerwear and equipment company with a relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance with a driving purpose to create apparel and gear that gives users the confidence to perform at the point of extreme need.
Named for ARCHAEOPTERYX LITHOGRAPHICA, the first reptile to take a bold evolutionary leap by developing feathers for flight. Arcteryx is evolution in action.