Arc'teryx Men's Cerium LT Hoody Jacket
Streamlined in its design, and with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, Arc'teryx® Men's Cerium LT hoody works as midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill-power down is lofty and resilient, the Arato™ 10 nylon shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood™ provides coverage without compromising range of vision. Redesigned to include an internal zippered security pocket with a stuff sack, elasticized cuffs at wrist and an adjustable hem drawcord to seal out cold, and an improved fit with longer body length.
- Breathable, moisture-resistant and wind-resistant outer face fabric
- 850 fill Down insulated
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight, compressible and packable
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Insulated StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Improved fit with longer body length
|Insulation||850 fill European white goose down with Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) and Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² )|
|Fabric||Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon|
|Weight||305 g (10.8 oz)|
Style Number: 18013
Located in the Canadian Coast mountain wilderness, Arcteryx® is a technical high-performance outerwear and equipment company with a relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance with a driving purpose to create apparel and gear that gives users the confidence to perform at the point of extreme need.
Named for ARCHAEOPTERYX LITHOGRAPHICA, the first reptile to take a bold evolutionary leap by developing feathers for flight. Arcteryx is evolution in action.