FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Arc'teryx Men's Beta SL Hybrid Jacket
Highly packable, the Arc'teryx® Men's Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX® fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Ultralight N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology is used in the body, reinforced with supple GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology in high wear areas. A helmet compatible StormHood™ provides coverage while allowing peripheral vision, and pit zips speed ventilation.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- DryCuff™ laminated adjustable cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Packs small for easy travel storage
- Trim, Slim Fit, increases breathability during high output
|Fabric||N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology, N42p GORE-TEX® fabric with Gore® C-KNIT® backer technology|
|Weight||12.3 oz. (350g)|
Style Number: 18972
Located in the Canadian Coast mountain wilderness, Arcteryx® is a technical high-performance outerwear and equipment company with a relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance with a driving purpose to create apparel and gear that gives users the confidence to perform at the point of extreme need.
Named for ARCHAEOPTERYX LITHOGRAPHICA, the first reptile to take a bold evolutionary leap by developing feathers for flight. Arcteryx is evolution in action.