Patagonia Mens' Better Sweater 1/4 Zip Fleece Pullover
- Polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-zip with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- Made in Thailand
|Fabric||10 oz 100% polyester knitted fleece|
|Weight||498 g (17.6 oz)|
Style Number: 25522
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.