Patagonia Men's Belwe Pique Polo Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Cool-wearing, easy-care 100% organic cotton piqué fabric
- Ribbed polo collar
- Two-button lay-flat placket
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands
- Uneven vented hem keeps the shirt in place when tucked in and ensures a greater range of motion
- Contrast embroidered Patagonia® logo accents the left chest
- Regular Fit
|Fabric||Rib-knit collar and cuffs: 100% organic cotton|
|Weight||266 g (9.4 oz)|
Style Number: 52381
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.