Marmot Men's Windshear Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Lightweight AirExchange polyester performance fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 20
- Quick-drying and moisture-wicking
- Mechanical stretch for added comfort
- Gusset for range of movement
- Contrast inside collar stand
- Durable flat felled seams
- Left chest pocket with button and logo patch
- Shirt tail hem
- Regular Fit
|Fabric||100% Polyester Plain Weave Stretch 3.4 oz/yd|
Style Number: 54500
By 1974 the company now known as Marmot® was born. As fate would have it, an acquaintance asked them to make 108 puffy jackets for a new Clint Eastwood movie - definitively putting them on the map. Soon introduced to Gore-Tex® fabric via another acquaintance the two began designing and manufacturing products with this new innovative technology.
The late 70s saw a company that was experiencing consistent growth by delivering a high-quality performance product. Today's Marmot has a tireless commitment to building the finest outdoor clothing and equipment available.