Patagonia Mens' 21" Wavefarer Board Short
- Durable, quick-drying nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 3-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip
- Flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket drains easily
- Self-draining pocket on right hip with noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Hip pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for the leg
- Regular Fit
|Fabric||3.9-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight||164 g (5.8 oz)|
Style Number: 86631
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.