Marmot Men's 11" Arch Rock Short
Synthetic but modern, Marmot® Men's Arch Rock technical hiking short is built with abrasion-resistant nylon that wicks and quickly dries. Stretch and a gusseted crotch allow unencumbered movement. Rated with maximum sun protection and coated with a water-repelling finish, the Arch Rock has two hand pockets, two back pockets and a zippered side pocket.
- Packable, breathable, lightweight performance woven, abrasion-resistant nylon fabric
- Bluesign-approved fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Durable water-resistant finish (DWR)
- Stretch for increased mobility
- Inseam gusset for increased range of motion
- Zipper secure side pocket
- Back pockets
- DriClime® interior waistband for added comfort
- Front hand pockets
- Relaxed Fit
|Fabric||94% nylon, 6% elastane Stretch Dobby, 3.7 oz/ yd|
|Weight||7.5 oz (212.6 g)|
Style Number: 52390
By 1974 the company now known as Marmot® was born. As fate would have it, an acquaintance asked them to make 108 puffy jackets for a new Clint Eastwood movie - definitively putting them on the map. Soon introduced to Gore-Tex® fabric via another acquaintance the two began designing and manufacturing products with this new innovative technology.
The late 70s saw a company that was experiencing consistent growth by delivering a high-quality performance product. Today's Marmot has a tireless commitment to building the finest outdoor clothing and equipment available.