Patagonia Men's Light & Variable Jacket
Patagonia® Men's Light & Variable® pared-down hooded soft-shell jacket is wind- and weather-resistant. Made of ultralightweight 100% Recycled Polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it provides 50+ UPF sun protection and stuffs into a small pouch to double as a travel pillow. Now trimmer through the body, it features a center zipper with a rope pull and flat-felled seam detailing. The stowaway hood has cinch ties for an adjustable fit. Self-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets have flat-felled side seams and rope-pull closures. The left pocket serves as a self-stuff pouch with carabiner clip-in loop.
- Recycled Polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Full-length zipper with flat-felled seam detail and a climbing rope–inspired zipper pull
- Stand-up collar with stowaway hood and chin flap to prevent chafing
- Self-fabric-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets with flat-felled side seams
- Left pocket converts to a stuffsack and has a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs keep out drafts
- Reinforced circular vent holes under arms for breathability
- Adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection
- Hip length
- Regular Fit
|Fabric||2.2 oz. 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection|
|Weight||295 g (10.4 oz)|
Style Number: 27237
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.