Kuhl Men's Arktik Down Vest
Featuring a waxed body fabric that withstands rain and snow, it is peached for a soft hand. Italian faux leather micro suede trim creates a distinctive look and reinforces stress points. The ethically sourced (certified non-force-fed/not live-plucked') 800-fill goose down provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio.
The Dani KÜHL crest patch on the center back and unique high gauge stitching add style. Webbing detail provides snap reinforcement. Take the Arktik Down Vest on your next Alaskan adventure, Antarctic expedition, or wherever winter leads you.
- Water resistant fabric with polyurethane coating and synthetic wax
- Italian faux leather micro suede trim
- Fully insulated with 800-fill goose down (non-live-plucked, non-force-fed)
- Metaluxe™ zippers
- Two zippered chest pockets and two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Front snap closure pockets
- Interior zippered pocket
- Webbing detail for snap reinforcement
- Unique high gauge stitching
- Dani KÜHL crest patch on center back
|Lining||100% Nylon, 1.9 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM|
|Fabric||48% Acrylic, 43% Polyester, 9% Polyurethane, 19.8 oz/sq. yd; 670 GSM|
|Weight||Size Large: 700 g (24.7 oz)|
|Insulation||100% certified 800-fill goose down, weight: 141 g (5 oz)|
Style Number: 1077
Kuhl - Be original. Be yourself®.