Under Armour Men's Sticks And Stones Pant
Head out to the trails with confidence as UA® Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability.
- 100% waterproof and breathable polyester fabric with fully taped seams, 10k/10k Rating
- Windproof materials and construction shield you from the elements
- Lightweight PrimaLoft® insulation at seat and knees, water-resistant and breathable, with the ability to be compressed without losing warmth
- Warm, secure hand pockets, two secure back pockets and zip side pocket
- Mesh-backed inner thigh zips for strategic ventilation
- Belt loops and waist tabs for quick fit adjustments
- Scuff guards provided protection from edges
- Built-in boot gaiters with clip secures to laces
- Eyelet for your lift ticket
|Insulation||60 g PrimaLoft®|
Style Number: 1299610
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.