FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
The North Face Men's Altier Down Triclimate Jacket
The North Face® Men's Altier Down Triclimate Jacket offers the best of both worlds: a waterproof, breathable DryVent® shell and a down-insulated jacket to keep out cold and wet weather.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip chest pocket
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Inner Jacket: 550 fill goose down - product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front and hand pocket zips
- Standard Fit
|Weight||1000 g (35.27 oz)|
|Fabric||Outer: 75D 111 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro dobby with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish; Inner: 50D 73 g/m² 100% nylon with DWR finish|
|Insulation||Inner Jacket: 550 fill goose down|
|Lining||70D 63 g/m² 100% polyester|
Style Number: NF0A33PQ
Providing an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear, The North Face offers some of the most technically-advanced products on the market and are a frequent choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, skiers, snowboarders, and explorers.