Patagonia Men's Snowshot Pant
When it comes to winter storms, Patagonia® loves a good free-for-all. That’s why they designed the motion-friendly Snowshots which complement hit-or-miss weather with waterproof/breathable protection to keep you ripping from first chair to last call. The H2No® Performance Standard shell (70% recycled) has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to prevent wet snow from saturating the fabric (and dismiss spilled beer). Waist details include a soft, brushed tricot lining for comfort and an internal adjustment for a customized fit. Inside, a slick 100% polyester tricot mesh liner glides easily over your baselayers and wicks moisture to keep you dry. Mesh-lined thigh vents let you release excess heat, and gaiters, with tough scuff guards for edge protection, seal out snow when you’re postholing. With an updated technical silhouette, two midthigh cargo pockets and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection
- Slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow
- Zippered pockets: two midthigh cargo pockets
- Regular Fit
|Weight||678 g (23.9 oz)|
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7 oz. 75-denier polyester micro- twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Leg lining and vents: 2.5 oz. 100% polyester tricot mesh; Waistband lining: 3.8 oz. 100% polyester brushed tricot; 3.2 oz. 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish|
Style Number: 30689
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.