Patagonia Men's Snowshot Insulated Jacket
When you attack your turns with the same force as storms slamming into Fernie, then you need a shell that’s focused on your freedom of movement, your comfort in cold conditions and your protection from frenzied weather. Patagonia® Men's Insulated Snowshot Jacket meets these demands with an articulated fit that allows you to flex and ride naturally without feeling constrained. A durable, soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester shell with waterproof/breathable protection keeps you dry through precipitation, overhead and the occasional augering-in. For full-time warmth the Snowshot has soft, stuffable Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation to trap heat and continue to stay warm even if wet.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection
- Thermogreen® polyester insulation
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two welted handwarmers; one chest (with media pocket and cable routing); and one internal stash with key clip
- Internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets with brushed lining for comfort and warmth
- Hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector
- Regular Fit
|Weight||32.5 oz. (921 g)|
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester micro twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation||Arms: 40 g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled); Body: 80 g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)|
|Lining||2.2 oz. 100% polyester taffeta|
Style Number: 31080
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.