Karbon Men's Nitrogen Pant - Short
Take to the slopes with the warmth and protection of Karbon® Men's Nitrogen Pant - Short (in a shorter length).
- Quadra Stretch fabric with Karbonite 20,000
- Thermolite Active insulation
- Polyester lining, with gradient check pattern
- Full side zip
- Fully seam sealed
- Reflective logo
- Articulated knees
- Removable suspenders with back bib
- Alouva lined
- Adjustable waistband zippered front fly with double snap and Velcro®
- Waterproof zippers at front hand pockets
- Inner waterproof snow cuff with Velcro® and snap closure
- Reinforced crotch construction
- Double fabric scuff guard
- Two inches shorter than KR417 regular length Nitrogen Pant
|Fabric||Quadra Stretch fabric with Karbonite 20,000 waterproof, breathable coating|
|Insulation||40 wt. Thermolite Active|
Style Number: KR417S
Since launching the Karbon brand in 1997, Schure has been pushing the potential of technology, connecting their understanding of winter sports apparel with real-world feedback from world-class athletes. Karbon believes in creating products that perform in better harmony with the body. The results are in Karbon skiwear - and in your performance on the slopes. Their winter apparel keeps you warm, dry, and comfortable, with the flexibility to move.
Whether you are up against the worlds best or pushing your personal performance with every new slope, Karbon lets you achieve.