FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Men's Snowshot Jacket
Fully featured and focused on utility, Patagonia® Men's Snowshot H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell jacket has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection
- Slick mesh lining for warmth and moisture-wicking
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing
- High collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two lined handwarmers; one chest (with media pocket and cable routing); and one internal stash with key clip
- Internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Regular Fit
|Weight||831 g (29.3 oz)|
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester micro twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining||Body and Sleeves: 2.5 oz. 100% polyester tricot mesh; Hood, lower body and powder skirt: 2.2 oz. 100% polyester plain weave with 60 g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation|
Style Number: 30942
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.