Patagonia Men's 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket
Winter conditions change - capitalize on whatever comes your way with Patagonia® Men's 3-in-1 Snowshot. You can wear this versatile jacket as a waterproof/breathable shell, as lightweight insulation on a bluebird day or by combining the shell and insulation as a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell (70% recycled) has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough off moisture and wet snow. A tricot-mesh lining inside manages your internal moisture, adds warmth and glides smoothly over layers. The quilted, zip-out liner is warm yet lightweight, compressible and insulated with Thermogreen® that continues to insulate even when wet and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; it reverses from a smooth to a quilted face fabric to match your mood.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection
- Slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric
- Thermogreen® insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility
- Tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Regular Fit
|Weight||47.1 oz. (1,335 g)|
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7 oz. 75-denier 100% polyester micro twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Zip-out jacket: 2.2 oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Insulation||60 g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|
|Lining||Body and sleeves: 2.5 oz. 100% polyester-tricot mesh; Hood, lower body and powder skirt: 2.2 oz. 100% polyester plain weave|
Style Number: 31660
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.