Arc'teryx Men's Rico Shacket Jacket
A combination of city contemporary, mountain heritage and alpine technical, the Rico Shacket delivers warmth with performance and style that fits the urban landscape. Filled with lofty 750 fill power goose down, the Rico cuts the chill. The Bast™ nylon face fabric is a light, durable matte taffeta that resists wind and has a soft, cottony feel. A DWR finish adds moisture resistance.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Light fleece side panels with stretch woven overlay
- Square quilting minimizes down shift
- Articulated sleeves
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Internal zippered pocket
- Athletic fit for a slimmer, more flattering profile
|Insulation||750 fill European goose down|
|Fabric||Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid, Bast™ - 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish|
|Weight||14.6 oz (415g)|
Style Number: 16119
Located in the Canadian Coast mountain wilderness, Arcteryx® is a technical high-performance outerwear and equipment company with a relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance with a driving purpose to create apparel and gear that gives users the confidence to perform at the point of extreme need.
Named for ARCHAEOPTERYX LITHOGRAPHICA, the first reptile to take a bold evolutionary leap by developing feathers for flight. Arcteryx is evolution in action.