Tilley Men's T4MO-1 Hiker's Hat
Tilley® sun-protective Hiker's Hat is designed with an evaporative cooling insert, powered by HyperKewl™, to help relieve heat stress during treks. A rear brim loop provides a place to securely clip your Hat in place when not in use. These unique features, plus all the usual Tilley® Hat benefits make this the ultimate hat for the trail.
- UPF 50+ maximum sun protection
- Water-repellent finish
- Brim size: front & back: 3 1/2”; Sides: 2 1/2” for an abundance of shade - broad brim protects from both sun and rain
- HyperKewl™ Evaporative cooling material absorbs and slowly releases water through evaporation to help ‘super charge’ the body’s natural cooling process 3/4" mesh insert around the top provides extra ventilation
- Front and back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
- Pocket in crown holds the insert and is made with mesh to help increase airflow for maximum evaporation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Rear brim loop provides a place to securely clip your hat in place when not in use
- Made in Canada
|Fabric||98% organic cotton; 2% spandex|
|Insert||HyperKewl™ Evaporative Insert: exterior: 100% polyester mesh; interior: 53% polymer fibres; 47% cellulose fibres|
Style Number: T4MO1KHOL
Over the years the company's product line has expanded but its commitment to durable, rugged, and stylish items has never wavered. Tilley hats all boast a UPF50+ ultraviolet protection rating and are just what you need to cover your head in safety and style during your next outdoor adventure.
Tilley Endurables - Practice Safe Sun®