Mountain Hardwear Men's Torsion Insulated Glove
Mountain Hardwear® Men's Torsion™ Insulated Glove is as close as you’ll get to a jack-of-all-trades glove. Tough enough to be a work glove, thanks to its goatskin leather palm and index finger, reinforced with double-needle stitching. Comfortable enough for any all-day activity like skiing or climbing and warm enough because of the windblocking Deflection™ softshell and Thermal.Q™ Elite, the warmest synthetic insulation, ounce for ounce, ever made.
- Windproof, breathable Deflection™ soft shell fabric backed with polyester microfleece
- Wrap around leather reinforcement at the index finger, for comfort and durability in a high-wear area
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm
- Brushed polyester tricot lining adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Nose wipe patch on thumb
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves off harness keeps gloves dry when not in use
|Palm||Water-resistant goat leather|
|Insulation||Thermal.Q™ Elite - Back of Hand: 60 g/m² Gauntlet: 60 g/m²|
|Weight||4.1 oz. (116 g)|
Style Number: 1552521
That's exactly how Mountain Hardwear® came to be back in 1993 and the innovative, radical thinking of that founding team and its employees is what drives them every day to continually invent (and re-invent) the most functional and innovative gear available.
The company has patented their Cross Flow® tent construction, developed WindStopper® next-to-skin fabric in partnership with Gore®, and has also patented Quantum Expander® for sleeping bags - to name just a few of their accomplishments!
Mountain Hardwear - technologically-advanced gear well suited for any outdoor pursuit.