Arc'teryx Men's Lithic Glove
Built with rugged N333p-X 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology on the palm and fingers, highly breathable N70p 3L GORE-TEX® on the back of the hand, and constructed with fully taped seams, the Lithic seals out water, wind and snow. Laminated to the palm and fingertips, TPU reinforcements are used instead of leather. TPU's hydrophobic properties prevent the reinforcements from wetting out. This saves weight, and more importantly, prevents the heat loss wet materials can cause. Because the TPU reinforcements can be strategically laminated to the precise areas needed, using them results in increased dexterity, improved breathability and extended durability.
Features are selected for the realities of alpine travel. The short gauntlet fits under or over jacket sleeves, the elasticized adjustable wrist strap creates a secure seal and precision fit that keeps heat closer to the fingers, the gauntlet adjustment is easily used with the gloves on, and removable leashes help prevent dropped gloves from getting lost.
- Combined GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable durable exterior shell enhance functionality and performance
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Arc'teryx® Nu water repellent treatment
- Internal draft tube wraps around wrist and traps heat in
- DWR treated nylon inner cuff sheds snow and moisture
- Tri-Dex™ Technology - an innovative, three-lobe construction technique used for exceptional dexterity and breathability
- Webbing cuff adjusters
- Removable wrist leash
- Grip enhancements on fingertips create friction between liner and shell
- Webbing loop to clip gloves together with carabiner
|Fabric||N70p GORE-TEX ® 3L and N333p-X 3L GORE-TEX®|
|Insulation||133g Primaloft® Silver synthetic|
|Palm||100g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control|
|Weight||200g (7.1 oz)|
Located in the Canadian Coast mountain wilderness, Arcteryx® is a technical high-performance outerwear and equipment company with a relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance with a driving purpose to create apparel and gear that gives users the confidence to perform at the point of extreme need.
Named for ARCHAEOPTERYX LITHOGRAPHICA, the first reptile to take a bold evolutionary leap by developing feathers for flight. Arcteryx is evolution in action.