Arc'teryx Men's Fission Glove
- GORE-TEX® XCR® Technology waterproof, breathable
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- DWR treated nylon inner cuff sheds snow and moisture
- Removable wrist leash
- Elasticated back of the wrist that self adjusts to trap heat
- Pull to open/pull to close gauntlet
- Finger-mounted clip-in loop enables mittens to be attached to a carabiner with finger-tips facing up, eliminating snow-fill
|Fabric||GORE-TEX® XCR® Technology Fortius 1.0™ 84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m²|
|Insulation||100g and 133g Primaloft® Silver synthetic|
|Palm||100g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control|
|Weight||200g (7.1 oz)|
Style Number: 16171
Located in the Canadian Coast mountain wilderness, Arcteryx® is a technical high-performance outerwear and equipment company with a relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance with a driving purpose to create apparel and gear that gives users the confidence to perform at the point of extreme need.
Named for ARCHAEOPTERYX LITHOGRAPHICA, the first reptile to take a bold evolutionary leap by developing feathers for flight. Arcteryx is evolution in action.