Hot Chillys Men's La Montana Fly Bottom Baselayer Pant
- MTF (Moisture Transfer Fibers) synthetic fibers wick moisture away from the skin to the outside of the garment where it evaporates
- Bio-Silver Anti-microbial treatment incorporates non-abrasive, soft-feeling yarns with permanent, silver-based properties to help trap and eliminate body odor
- UPF Protection rated 40+ (97.5% - 99+% protection from ultraviolet radiation)
- Micro-Elite Chamois waistband, gusset and cuffs for a closer fit and increased performance
- Hot Chillys® logo elastic waistband with plush-back
- Fly front
- Rated 10 for excellent moisture management in the most extremely cold conditions
|Fabric||Micro-Elite Chamois moisture-wicking, anti-microbial|
Style Number: HC4031
When founded in 1985, Hot Chillys® revolutionized the ski market with performance ski "warm wear" incorporating fabric technologies previously found primarily in running apparel.
Today, Hot Chillys offers both body fit and relaxed fit performance apparel featuring the moisture management and high tech fabrications available for every season and activity, whether snowboarding, climbing, skiing, snowshoeing, cycling, running or indoor fitness classes at the gym.