FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Darn Tough Vermont Youth Dot and Stripe Crew Light Cushion Sock
Who says your socks have to match? Darn Tough® Dot and Stripe deliver mismatched perfection in a pair of tough but playful socks. Created to be equally as unique as your own kid.
- Performance fit: no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine gauge knitting: unprecedented durability and a unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel
- Fast action wicking: pulls moisture away from skin, fast drying
- All weather performance: cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally antimicrobial: repels bacteria and odor
- Merino wool: the ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True Seamless™: undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Crew Sock height: a classic, versatile height that hugs the calf; a sock drawer staple
- Small 9-11.5
- Medium 12-2.5
- Large 3-6
|Fabric||56% Nylon, 39% Merino Wool, 5% Lycra® Spandex|
Style Number: 3009
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.