FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 07/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Boy's 4-in-1 Everyday Jacket
The Patagonia® Boy's 4-in-1 Everyday Jacket seals out weather with its 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell made of 100% polyester (50% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The shell features: Three-panel hood with stay-put internal gusset and full-length waterproof zipper with internal storm flap for weather protection; left-chest zippered pocket and two covered, tricot-lined zippered handwarmer pockets; adjustable hook-and-loop closures at cuffs; drawcorded drop-tail hem for warmth. Outer shell attaches to zip-out jacket with snapped loops at collar and sleeve openings. Zip-out jacket is made of 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish and reverses to 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼" fleece pile with THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulated sleeves. Other features include a stand-up collar for warmth; full-length zipper; two front tricot-lined pockets; elastic cuff to keep out wind and reduce bulk; straight hem with internal elastic for customized fit.
- Outer shell: H2No® Performance Standard shell provides waterproof/breathable protection and is lined with soft mesh; zip-out jacket has a 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; shell side reverses to high-pile cozy fleece on the torso and polyester plain-weave on the sleeves; for extra warmth, the sleeves are insulated; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Outer shell: fixed, three-panel hood has an internal gusset for a stay-put fit and weather protection; full-length waterproof zipper has an internal storm flap with a microfleece chin guard, zipper garage and reflective zipper pull; outer shell attaches to zip-out jacket with snapped loops at collar and sleeve openings
- Outer shell: left-chest zippered pocket; two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls; cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures
- Outer shell: drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for warmth; hand-me-down label inside outer shell
- Zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for light rain and wind protection; stand-up collar for warmth; full-length zipper with reflective zipper pull
- Zip-out jacket: two front pockets lined with brushed tricot; sleeves have elastic at the openings to keep the wind out and reduce bulk; straight hem has internal elastic at each side for just-right fit
- Zip-out jacket reverses to 1/4" shearling pile fleece on the torso and taffeta on the sleeves, which are insulated with 60-g 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- 853 g (30.1 oz)
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.3-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining||2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish; (torso) 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh|
|Insulation||60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)|
|Weight||853 g (30.1 oz)|
Style Number: 68035
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.