Under Armour Girls' Infrared Gemma 3-in-1 Jacket
It’s Under Armour®'s smartest insulation ever: designed to trap in heat on the coldest days, but then circulate it away from your body if you start to feel too warm, so you never overheat. Brilliant.
- SHELL: UA® Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Windproof materials and construction shield you from the elements
- ColdGear® Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat
- UA's exclusive MagZip™ closure clicks and holds together for easy, struggle-free zipping
- Soft and durable 2-layer shell with drop liner
- Critically taped seams
- Generous 3-piece hood
- Secure hand pockets
- Zip chest pocket with audio port
- COMPONENT JACKET: Soft, lightweight UA Hundo® fleece construction
- Material wicks sweat and dries really fast
- Princess seams for a more streamlined fit
- Full zip front with standup collar
- Open hand pockets
- Loose: generous, more relaxed fit
|Fabric||Water-resistant polyester; polyester fleece|
Style Number: 1281852
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.